Extract from paper:
* State that the Trojan War happened but to say that the war was that of the Iliad is somewhat premature due to the lack of solid evidence.
* Site of Hissarlik through archaeological sources and through literary sources (Iliad) has been identified as the Troy of the Iliad. (Troy VII)
* The mound of Hissarlik discovered by Schliemann and Calvert and both consider it to be Troy.
* 9 Layers of Troy + Iliad tell us it must have been there.
* After excavations (dating of sites) there are doubts due to size of Troy VIIa:
-"I am extremely disappointed at being obliged t...